Your Winter Skin Companion
Navigating your way through the skincare world can at times be a little overwhelming, but sometimes the answers are so simple. Nature has given us almost everything we need to nourish and protect our skin. There’s been quite a bit of attention recently on facial oils, and with good reason! Using a facial oil is an excellent way to provide your skin with the natural ingredients it needs to look and feel its best. Plant oils nourish your skin with a range of nutrients, vitamins, omega fatty acids and antioxidants that are transported to the layers in the dermis where they can restore, moisturise and repair the skin. Including a facial oil in your skin care regime, especially during winter when the cold, dry air can strip the moisture from our skin, is a great way to achieve glowing skin, all year round!
Caring for your skin in winter has never been simpler with 9 miracle ingredients all in one facial oil…
Dianne Caine Australia’s Award-Winning Transformation Facial Oil is comprised of 9 exotic essential and botanical oils aimed at dramatically improving the appearance and texture of the skin. Let’s take a look at why each of these oils have been carefully selected to create one miracle oil blend that’s ready to transform your skin.
- Jojoba Oil is very similar to the natural oils of our skin, meaning it not only moisturises, but can absorb faster than other oils. It contains important nutrients such as vitamin B and E and has natural anti-inflammatory properties helping to calm irritated skin.
- Rosehip Oil has antibacterial properties and can reduce red pigmentation in the skin. It also contains essential fatty acids, including linoleic acid which strengthens the skin’s protective barrier while providing excellent moisturisation and healing properties.
- Frankincense is a premium oil that is a natural astringent, meaning it can help to tighten and cleanse the pores. Frankincense is also great for helping to regulate sebum, which our skin produces naturally as a way of keeping the skin moist. An overproduction of sebum can lead to excess oil which can get trapped in the pores causing acne.
- Sacha Inchi Oil is a powerful antioxidant, meaning it helps to protect the skin from environmental stressors such as air pollution, UV radiation, dust and dry air. The Sacha Inchi seeds, are considered to be the richest plant-based source of essential fatty acids and vitamins and when added to cosmetics can help to repair, moisturise and increase elasticity in the skin.
- Rose Geranium Oil is distilled from the rose-scented geranium and has an overall balancing effect on the skin. It has strong antimicrobial, antifungal, and antiviral properties, which can be great for helping with skin conditions such as acne and oily prone skin.
- Crambe Seed Oil boasts high volumes of natural minerals, proteins and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C and E. With its light, non-greasy and absorbent texture, this nourishing oil will add a boost to your skin's softness and suppleness, as well as reducing wrinkles, for a more youthful looking complexion.
- Baobab Oil is renowned for its many uses and beneficial properties such as Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids, which help maintain healthy, firm skin. It is one of the few oils that can be added in its raw state, which boosts this essential oil’s abundance of antioxidant properties, which help to protect against signs of ageing.
- Rosemary Leaf Extract is a powerful antioxidant which protects against free radicals and the effects of environmental stressors on the skin. This wonderful herb helps to support collagen development and assists with natural preservation as well as helping to sooth skin inflammation, acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
Transformation Facial Oil
3 simple ways to use Dianne Caine Australia’s Transformation Facial Oil
- Apply a few drops of oil between your hands before gently pressing onto a lightly damp face until absorbed, morning and night.
- Add a few drops of oil, with your moisturiser to the palm of your hand. Gently rub together then apply to your face.
- Use as a primer under your foundation for a dewy, youthful glow!
"First time using this face oil and I was really pleased with the results and will definitely be re-ordering. The product is really lightweight on my skin and has a lovely fragrance to it. I tend to add a couple of drops to my moisturiser (day and night) which my left skin smooth and feeling refreshed." - Siobhan