How to Look Younger, without Botox!
As we get older we start to notice little lines that weren’t there before. Our skin doesn’t look quite as plump as it once was, and the decreased production of natural oils can leave it feeling dry. With age, the production of collagen, a protein that gives the skin its firmness, begins to decline. The breakdown of elastin, a protein critical to elasticity, causes skin to become less elastic and more fragile, and fatty tissue just below the skin decreases.
These physical changes should be celebrated, they are signs of a life well lived, hours of laughing, tears and smiles, probably a bit of frowning too! However, for most of us these physical changes are ones we do not welcome with open arms. We want to hold on to our youthful skin, and the search for ultimate youth begins.
The options available for achieving youthful looking skin are endless. Injectables, Botox, laser, fillers, chemical peels, skin needling and plastic surgery are all on the anti-ageing menu. But for a number of reasons including cost, these treatments aren’t for everyone.
If you’ve been searching for a more natural, highly effective way to achieve youthful looking skin, look no further! At Dianne Caine Australia we have developed the Ultimate Youth Essence Formula, carefully designed to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and deliver the moisture and nutrients needed for beautiful, dewy, youthful looking skin. This amazing product has recently won an award in the 2020 Beauty Shortlist Awards too!
Effective anti-ageing ingredients
Dianne Caine Australia’s Ultimate Youth Essence Formula is packed full of scientifically proven, anti-ageing ingredients to give your skin the best chance at turning back the clock.
Let’s take a look at the ingredients in the Ultimate Youth Essence Formula and see why this miracle cream is being hailed a game changer…
- Argireline® or ‘Botox in a jar’ as it is also known, is a plant derived compound that is clinically proven to significantly reduce wrinkles. According to a study published in the International Journal of Cosmetic Science, when Argireline is used at a 5% concentration it has the ability to decrease wrinkles up to 30% when applied once daily for 28 days. It goes above and beyond collagen production by limiting the neurotransmitters that tell your facial muscles to move.
- SYN®-AKE is a tripeptide and award-winning anti-wrinkle ingredient, which mimics the neuromuscular blocking compound found in the temple viper. Designed to work much like Botox, it replicates the effects of Waglerin-1, a polypeptide, by relaxing the muscles, to smooth out wrinkles. Clinical trials have shown that SYN®-AKE is capable of reducing wrinkles on the forehead by up to 52%.
- Hyaluronic Acid is hailed as a revolutionary natural molecule that stops and even reverses ageing. It improves skin hydration, stimulates the production of collagen, works as an antioxidant and free radical scavenger, maintains skin elasticity, has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory activity. It is considered equally as important as collagen and found to reverse ageing.
- Tripeptide 5 is a highly bioactive peptide, made up of chains of amino acids, which has the ability to penetrate deep into the layers of the skin, where it stimulates collagen production and healthy tissue growth, firming and moisturising the skin, and significantly reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Macadamia Nut Oil contains one of the highest sources of palmitoleic fatty acids, which helps to protect your skin from premature ageing. Very light in texture, this oil allows for a silky-smooth application to the skin. It also contains linoleic acid (Omega 6), which prevents trans-epidermal water loss from delicate skin tissues.
If you’ve been searching for an anti-ageing product to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles try Dianne Caine Australia’s Award-Winning Ultimate Youth Essence Formula and watch your skin transform.
5 star review
“I have been using Ultimate Youth Essence for over a year now and I can visibly see an improvement in my skin. I love the texture of this cream and the fact that finally I have found a beautiful moisturiser at a great price point that not only is natural and organic but actually works.” - Brooke