Are your hands and lips being neglected?
We spend so much time researching the perfect skincare products to provide the best care for our skin, but our hands and lips are often forgotten or are way down on our list of priorities. Our hands are exposed to more environmental stressors than other parts of our body, not to mention the frequent washing, soaps, detergents and different surfaces they encounter all day long.
Signs that your hands are not getting enough moisture and are lacking in natural oils are dry, rough or cracked skin, red, flaky and itchy skin, and peeling around your cuticles.
Our lips are exposed to different foods and liquids which can leave them feeling dry. The cold weather alone can play havoc with our lips, leaving them dry, cracked and sometimes even bleeding.
Our skin loses elasticity and moisture with age, and our hands and lips are no exception. If we forget to moisturise and take proper care of them, they will be a tell-tale sign of our age, even adding on a few unwanted years!
5 Tips for keeping your Hands and Lips in top shape
- Keep restorative products close and use them frequently – Keep your Hand and Nail Treatment and Lip Restore handy for frequent use during the day. At your desk, in your handbag and on your bedside table are ideal spots!
- Use gloves when cleaning – Do the washing up and all cleaning with gloves on, to avoid your skin drying out from exposure to soaps and chemicals.
- Apply products before bed – Apply your Hand and Nail Treatment and Lip Restore before bed so that your skin can repair and rejuvenate overnight. Don’t forget your cuticles and nails! Rub your Hand and Nail Treatment into your cuticles and onto your nails to avoid hangnails and brittle nails.
- Keep Hydrated - Drinking plenty of water is important as dehydration can contribute to the lack of moisture in your skin.
- When flying always carry products in your hand luggage – Pack your Lip Restore and Hand and NailPopTreatment in your hand luggage on flights to avoid your skin and lips from drying out!
Dianne Caine Australia’s Hand and Nail Treatment has been carefully designed with the luxurious combination of Sweet Almond Oil and Organic Aloe Vera so you can have silky smooth, soft skin all the time.
Sweet Almond Oil is naturally rich in high levels of Vitamin E, a potent antioxidant which helps protect the skin from the harsh effects of the environment. Organic Aloe Vera is a potent moisturiser, helping to hydrate and improve the skin’s elasticity.
Dianne Caine Australia’s Lip Restore is your perfect little companion. Small enough to fit in your handbag or pocket, this divine little product will keep your lips moisturised for hours. Castor Oil is rich in vitamins and essential nutrients to help hydrate dry, cracked lips. Jojoba Oil is rich in Vitamins E and B complex as well as several minerals, helping to restore moisture and softness to the lips.