5 Reasons Why You Should Regularly
Use a Face Mask
In addition to doing wonders for your skin, applying a face mask is fun! Whether it be part of your Sunday night ritual, a mid-week pick-me-up, or a girls' night tradition, taking 10 minutes out of your day to apply a face mask can be just what you need. Not only will your skin feel instantly soft and hydrated, but it’s a good opportunity to sit and be still with your thoughts, relax and do something nice for yourself.
Here are our top 5 reasons why you should include a mask in your skincare routine:
- Hydrates the skin – Applying a mask to your skin allows the ingredients to soak in giving your skin an intense moisture boost! Your skin will instantly feel soft, supple and hydrated.
- Draws out impurities – Certain ingredients in masks such as Bentonite and Aussie White Clay (also known as Kaolin), are designed to draw out impurities and toxins from the pores. This removes bacteria from your skin, reducing the risk of blemishes and giving you a clearer, fresher looking complexion.
- Unclogs and refine pores – When your pores are clogged you end up with a build-up of bacteria and dead skin cells, which led to blackheads and acne. By unclogging your pores and removing dirt and toxins, your pores will not only be clean and clear but will appear tighter and more refined.
- Helps control excess oil – Aussie White Clay has the ability to remove excess oil from the skin. So, for people with oily skin, a mask can be a great way of removing some of the excess oil, without stripping essential moisture from the skin.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles – Well hydrated skin is firmer, plumper and shows fewer fine lines and wrinkles. By keeping our skin well hydrated, it appears younger looking, fresh and smoother.
The ingredients in Dianne Caine Australia’s Miracle Marine Mask have been carefully selected to create a mask which results in a supple, soft and glowing complexion. Bentonite and Aussie White Clay soothes and detoxifies, helping to reduce blemishes and redness. Sea Fennel Extract, rich in minerals and Vitamins A, C and E, helps to tone, condition and soothe the skin. Algae Extract instantly hydrates, helping to stimulate collagen synthesis and assist in the renewal of tissue cells.
- Cleanse skin to remove makeup and dirt
- Gently exfoliate to remove dead skin and allow your mask to reach fresh new skin cells below
- Apply your mask to clean dry skin and leave on for 10 minutes
- Remove mask with warm water and a face cloth
- Finish by applying your moisturiser